GYM & AEROBICS ROOM OPEN UNDER RESTRICTED CONDITIONS.
Effective Monday 12th .
• The Gym and Aerobics rooms are restricted to a maximum of 6 at any one time in each room
• It is important you register before entry each time you attend (logbook at reception)
• Hand sanitisers are provided but please bring your own
• Please wear a mask while training, bring towel and mat
• Please clean equipment before and after use
• ALL windows and doors must be open during sessions
• Juniors ONLY during agreed Training Sessions
• ADULTS ONLY after 7.15 pm each evening
• Maximum training time 45 minutes per room
• Members enter at own risk and are responsible to ensure full compliance
• We are operating a one-way system, Weights Room 1st followed by Aerobics then sign out and Exit
• The committee reserves the right to close this facility if the above are not adhered to
• Be patient, respectful to those using the facilities
• Please continue to socially distance.
• Please do not spot for each other in weights room
• If you wish to play music, please do so at normal level
• DO NOT LINGER beyond your training time. These guidelines are to protect us all and keep things as normal as possible
Please operate based on last person out to ensure facility, doors, windows, and lights are locked, OFF and Secure. Do not assume others will do it for you.
The above opening is subject to continuance of current phasing if things deteriorate the facility will close.
If at any stage you feel unwell do not attend club and inform committee
SLCC Committee supporting social distancing